I’m so excited to share with you guys my first blog post!! I literally cannot stop smiling as I create this post, this is something I have wanted to do for such a long time, and I’m going for it! So for my first post, I thought I would round up some of my favorite Fall trends for you guys. Even though it’s still a bajillion (that’s a word right? lol) degrees outside, all these cute fall trends are making me crave cooler weather. I’m in Texas ya’ll, and it is HOT. I can’t wait for cozy sweater weather! I am so ready! How about you?
Well, let’s get started!Here are ten of my favorite trends this Fall (in no particular order)!
- Trending, or should I say still trending is the utility jacket, I love this one here and here. It’s insanely versatile and so lightweight is a great transitional piece. It looks so cute over a striped black and white top, distressed jeans and lace-up flats. I love the drawstring waist, it makes it so cute and flattering. This utility vest is adorable too.
- Who doesn’t love a gorgeous pair of suede OTK boots?! I love the block heel trend too, especially since I’m chasing or carrying around a toddler, block heels are just easier and more comfortable in my opinion. I also love these and these!
- Stripes!! A trend I’ll never be tired of. A cute and comfy black and white stripe shirt can be worn so many ways, dressed up or dressed down, and it’s a great layering piece during the fall/winter months. You can also pair it with any pop of color, and it looks amazing. I love this one here or here.
- I love a gorgeous neutral handbag during the Fall. I’ve had my eye on this one here for weeks! It’s the perfect size for what goes into my handbags and I always need extra room for my toddlers’ diapers.
- Jeans! I love finding that perfect pair of jeans you can just wear over and over and over again. You know exactly what I mean. 🙂 These are them! The fit is amazing, and I actually fell in love with their maternity ones first and then bought regular ones. AG does not disappoint! You have to try a pair. You will be amazed and never look back! I have to mention these as well, they are so comfortable and I love the raw hem.
- I have to include the Pumpkin Spice Latte! It just gives me that warm fuzzy feeling inside and so Fall appropriate. It’s seriously one of the best things about fall.
- I am crazy for plaid! This fashion staple is a closet must have. It looks so cute paired up with distressed denim, faux leather leggings, under a faux fur vest, the list goes on. I love this one here, here and here.
- Chokers have made a comeback! They are looking so much cuter than they did in the 90s though, right? So chic and it adds such a cute edgy vibe to the simplest of outfits. If you’re strapped for cash, carefully tie a black ribbon around your neck and you have the most instant DIY choker ever. I have this one here and love it, I also love this one here and here.
- A Fall closet staple is definitely a few cute over-sized square scarfs. They can be a bit heavy but they make any outfit just so much cuter when worn right and they can be worn so many different ways it just makes them really versatile. In the Fall they can be paired with a cute tunic and then paired with a light sweater in the Winter. I’m obsessed with this one here.
- Booties!! Booties are perfect for transitioning into Fall. I love pairing them with cute cutoff denim shorts, a white tee and a simple cardigan. A good neutral color can be paired with pretty much anything. I have these here and I just love them. They are a closet must have for sure!
Thanks so much for stopping by!